- About Us
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Case Results
- Ignition Interlock Devices Provide Huge Benefits For Offenders
- Three Little Letters That Can Ruin Your Night
- New State Law Creates More Bills In Tennessee
- Test Shows That Mouthwash Could Trigger A Breathalyzer
- Alleged Meth Conspiracy Leads To Charges For 17 People
- Traffic Safety Laws In Tennessee
- What Are Plea Bargains?
- Steer Toward A Strong Defense When Drifting Creates Suspicion
- Impaired Driving Report Sparks Madd Criticism
- What Is the Point of the One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test?
- Will DOJ 'Get-Tough' Policy Increase Federal Drug Prosecutions?
- Can You Be Tested for Marijuana During a DUI Stop?
- Underage and Charged with Public Intoxication: What Can Happen?
- With New State Law Comes An End To Marijuana Decriminalization Efforts
- The Problem With Eyewitness Identifications
- How Can I Restore My Right to Drive after a DUI in Tennessee?
- In the Digital Age, Your Car Could Squeal on You
- Drug Charges Dismissed. How Good Would That Be?
- Technology May Help or Hinder a Criminal Case
- Be Careful Driving In Tennessee During Your Spring Break
- Laws Targeting Drug Dealers After An Overdose
- Does Tennessee Have Implied Consent Laws?
- Truck Driver Faces Dui And Meth Possession Charges
- Why Would You Consider a Plea Bargain?
- Penalties You Could Face For A First Dui
- First Offense Dui In Tennessee
- Why Can't You Trick Your Ignition Interlock Device?
- Tennessee Congressman Wants Drug Sentences Commuted
- Where To Seek Support When Holiday Fun Is Threatened By Dui
- Studies Show Marijuana And Trouble Often Go Hand In Hand
- Is It So Bad to Get a Second DUI?
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search